SKILLED HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR / SUPERVISOR – Culpeper, VA
Compensation: Competitive Rate, Based On Experience ($20 to $35 Hourly)
Employment type: Full-time
Highly Skilled Heavy Equipment Operator / Operations Supervisor
- Ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ work experience.
- Good leadership skills, must be self – motivated, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Operating heavy equipment such as Mini Excavator, Skid Loader, Crawler Loader, Large Excavator while performing various excavation tasks.
- Must be experienced in digging basement foundations and place on grade using a laser level, site preps such as backfilling and grading lots, installing driveways and culvert pipes, installing ponds and land clearing.
- Valid Virginia state driver’s license is required with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Work schedule is generally, 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday with some weekends.
- Attendance and punctuality is extremely important.
- Pay ranges from $20.00 to $35.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Overtime paid for hours worked over 40 hours each week.
- Company vehicle provided w/ paid travel time to and from the job sites.
- Company uniforms, safety equipment & tools are all provided.
- 2 weeks’ vacation is available after 6 months of continuous employment.
- Primary work areas include, but not limited to Culpeper, Orange, Madison, Greene, Fauquier & Loudoun Counties in Virginia.